Conference Evaluation-Attendees example
This is an example Conference Evaluation-Attendees survey. This survey includes questions like:
- How satisfied were you with the registration process?
- How satisfied were you with the conference materials provided?
- Overall, how satisfied were you with the speakers?
We hope this will help you create your own Conference Evaluation-Attendees survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
Please tell us how satisfied or dissatisfied you were with the following.
1) How satisfied were you with the registration process?
2) How satisfied were you with the conference materials provided?
3) Overall, how satisfied were you with the speakers?
4) How satisfied were you with the conference facilities?
5) How satisfied were you with the content of conference sessions?
6) Did you feel the length of the conference sessions were too long, just about right, or too short?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements.
7) The conference was well organized.
8) The conference staff was helpful and courteous.
9) Would you recommend this conference to others?
10) Do you plan to attend this conference again next year?